Monday, October 6, 2014

This is Not an Entry (Ceci n'est pas une entrée)


Hey, everyone. I had an idea for an entry and it was a really good one, but it's been a busy week. Good busy. I'm exhausted. But good exhausted. So I decided to do something a little different for this week's entry. I have this playlist that was intended for someone a while back, and I've thought about sending it to said person for the last three months. The thing is that when you think about something that long you sometimes lose your nerve. And sometimes you start to wonder what's the point. I don't think there's any point to send it. I'm not sure what I'd want to accomplish by sending these. I don't think it would end up in anything good.

So suffice it to say this collection of songs will remain unsung to the ears for which I intended them. But I worked hard on it, and I thought I'd share it with you all. Why not? It's some good music. Perfect for, ahem.... certain occasions...

Maybe these songs will reach their destination after all. As far as I am concerned, I'm doing nothing more than holding out my hands and allowing the wind to pick them up and carry them off to wherever they may land, germinate, and perhaps, if they're lucky, bloom.



If this playlist doesn't work for you (i.e. you don't have Spotify installed), click the button on the top right corner, and it'll give you a link to listen at. Or click here to listen with Spotify's webplayer.



Till next week, mes amis.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinkin'...